We will be celebrating Mothering Sunday with a joint service at 10.30am which will last just over an hour. Join us to celebrate!
Lent Day 13 | Favourite Verse 13
Lent Day 12 | Favourite Verse 12
“It gives me a sense of quietness and a feeling of the comfort of God’s love.”
Please find attached the newsletter for Sunday 12th March 2017.
Lent Day 11 | Favourite Verse 11
2 Corinthians 5:1
“This is a verse of hope that gives us an understanding that our current body is not forever, our forever body is to come. It is part of my story of how I became a follower of Jesus”
Following an away day of the PCC, on Sunday 5th March we launched a consultation on our vision priorities for the next few years.
These priorities are
1. Our Church Groups:
- Developing faith in our understanding and our living
- Growing relationships of support and fellowship
- Establishing home groups throughout the year
2. Our Building:
- Becoming more eco-friendly
- Becoming more user-friendly for our community
- Developing communication inside and outside
3. Our Worship
- Review pattern and content
- Grow in numbers
- Equip for life by connecting with real everyday needs
If you have any comments in repsonse to these goals please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0151 6384771.
Lent Day 10 | Favourite Verse 10
“When I stress about the future it is a great source of comfort”
Lent Day 9 | Favourite Verse 9
“It gives support in coping with problems in life and is the encouragement towards forgiveness”
Lent Day 8 | Favourite Verse 8
Lent Day 7 | Favourite Verse 7